The advancement in technology and the ease of life have drastically brought many diseases to the table. To breathe, to air, and to live freely- all are just a myth in today’s world. The amount of competition and peer pressure has led many individuals to suffer from depression. Mental health is at stake. People tend to pretend to be happy but deep inside the tensions are killing them deep inside. Even a young child is not safe from the deadly mental health disease. Hypertension treatment is a must for all suffering today.
But the main question is what is hypertension? Hypertension is a medical condition where the force of blood is high against the artery walls. It is measured in two values i.e.; systolic and diastolic. If the hypertension is not cured within time, it can cause severe health issues related to the heart and can also cause stroke.
Many diseases can haunt you till your last breath. Similarly, one such disease is Hypertension. High blood pressure can happen to anyone of any age. Medicines for hypertension treatment are there for treating such deadly diseases but the side effects are also there. Is there any medicine available on the market that can cure hypertension without any side effects? The answer is yes. To understand more about the benefits of homeopathy. Let’s dig into this article!
What Is Homeopathy Medicine?
Homeopathy medicine is a medicine that originated in the late 18th century. The motive behind the birth of homeopathy is “like cures like” and potentization. The medicines are prepared by using highly diluted substances extracted from plants, minerals, and animals. Key principles behind homeopathy include:
- Like Cures Like (Law Of Similars): The idea behind developing homeopathy medicine is that a substance is capable of producing symptoms in a healthy person that can be used to treat an ill person. A body’s vital force can be stimulated to turn down the illness.
- Individualized Treatment: Homeopathy treatment conducts a detailed assessment of a person’s physical, mental, and emotions. It helps in the selection of remedies that treat symptoms well.
- Minimum Dose: The remedies are produced by a process known as potentization. It involves dilution. The main idea behind potentization is to reduce the count of physical substances by enhancing their healing power.
However, the idea of homeopathy is not useful in all over the world. Many times critics argue for the extreme dilution of homeopathic remedies that results in little or no count of original substance in the medicine. Moreover, individuals should consult with healthcare professionals before treating themselves. Only preferring medicine by the label on it can cause healthcare problems. Always consult a professional before choosing any medicine on your own.
Safety Of Homeopathic Treatments
Mostly everyone is well aware of the fact that homeopathic medicines have minimal side effects which makes them safe to use. The concentration of the medicine is quite less due to which it never causes any side effects to the patients.
However, it is a must for individuals to understand the proper treatment of homeopathy and follow it wisely. Otherwise, it will never show any results.
Role Of Homeopathy In Hypertension
Homeopathy is a branch of medicine that cures the hidden cause of hypertension. It is a must to consider the individual’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being before treating them. Although homeopathy can never replace any medicine available on the market, it is a complementary therapy to reduce the chances of side effects.
Specifically pointing to the hypertension treatment, homeopathy medicine can cure it properly and the results are long-lasting. Homeopathy takes time to treat any disease but results are long lasting as it treats the root. It is crucial to know that self-homeopathic treatments are not safe in any way.
Homeopathy treatments aim at treating the disease by using the minimum dose of medicine. The Law of minimum dose helps homeopathy doctors to cure any disease without any cause of side effects. It is one of the best options for an effective treatment that keeps BP at a normal level.
Lifestyle Modification With Homeopathic Treatment
It is a saying that to treat any disease, habits must be changed. Though, it is not permanent, a healthy body is more important than food habits. Homeopathic hypertension treatment depends on lifestyle change as it supports the overall improvement of the patient. It may include:
- Dietary Changes: While treating with homeopathy, diets play a vital role in a healthy lifestyle. A diet must include fruits, vegetables, and grains. Also, the count of sodium must be in the preferred count as it can contribute to blood pressure management. Moreover, avoid fast food, otherwise, it will take more time for homeopathy to treat any disease properly.
- Regular Exercise: A healthy body will lead to a healthy mind. Regular exercise will not only make a person happy but also active. If the body is active, medicines work faster than usual. It enhances cardiovascular health and also helps to maintain a fit body.
- Stress Management: The main thing is to control emotions and the brain. The thought process also makes an individual weak and dull. So to overcome such problems, meditation, yoga, and deep breathing are beneficial in reducing stress as it is a major contributor to hypertension.
- Proper Sleep Schedule: Apart from all the requirements that one needs, it is a must to ensure a sufficient sleep cycle that is essential for overall health. It also regulates blood pressure in the body. An individual must get 7-8 hours of sleep properly.
Hypertension is not a deadly disease but it can transform into one if not treated properly. Homeopathy medicines are slow but the results are long lasting and also it does not cause any side effects to the human body. Moreover, while taking homeopathy treatment, it is necessary to understand that a proper interval gap must be there otherwise the medicine will not work as it will not give any result.
The role of homeopathy in the treatment of hypertension is not simple. Much research is ongoing and debates are taking place but an individual should report positive experiences with homeopathic treatment. It is mandatory for those who consider homeopathic treatment to consult a well-qualified homeopathy doctor before opting for any medicine as per the name. A doctor or practitioner conducts a thorough assessment of the human body then they prefer the particular medicines.
Homeopathy is part of health treatment. It can contribute to the overall well-being of individuals suffering from hypertension without causing side effects. Collaboration with healthcare professionals is advisable for a well-informed approach to health.